From Exotek Racing:
XB VADER drag chassis conversion set.
Read the important notes at the bottom for required items needed.
Great economical and fun way to try ‘street eliminator’ drag racing for Xray XB2 owners!
Carbon fiber drag conversion set for use with Xray XB2 buggiescan convert Xray XB2’16-XB2’22. Multi drilled gear box plate accepts most variety of XB2 gearboxes and suspension hangers (’16-’22)
Provides the legal 13″ wheelbase to fit under the hottest new no prep bodies that are on the market such as the Proline Corvette.
This pro chassis conversion set features:
- Carbon fiber made and machined in the USA
- Heavy duty 2.5mm thick chassis, and side rail plates
- Carbon fiber adjustable wheelie bar with heavy duty titanium tie rod height adjuster.
- Extra stiff 4mm gear box plate
- Accepts 47mm wide or narrower shorty type drag racing packs or regular shorty packs with velcro hold downs.
- 2 level chassis design allows you to lower or raise the gearbox if desired.
- Includes a 3mm carbon fiber front shock tower to run a lower ride height as well as allow the use of a street eliminator body mount kit (Traxxas #TRA1914R)
- Includes a carbon fiber rear body mount plate that bolts to the stock XB2 wing mounts for use with the Traxxas #TRA1914R body post set.
- Includes steel hardware.
- Includes extra large Exotek logo stickers
- Includes instruction sheet
- The parts break down picture is of the conversion pieces that are included.
- To lower the REAR ride height further than the stock XB2 use FRONT spring sets on the rear shocks.
- Search NO PREP RACING in Facebook for expert help on setting up a new car for no prep racing.
- Xray XB2’16-’22 buggy
- Traxxas body mount set TRA1914R
- 47mm wide or narrower shorty type drag racing packs or regular shorty packs