The TEK18 chassis conversion transforms the RC18T (B, MT & R) into a no holds barred racing machine. The chassis conversion repositions the motor, battery and servo to provide improved weight distribution, which results in greater control over bumpy surfaces and improved rear traction. The TEK18 is sold as a conversion kit and requires a fully operational RC18 series vehicle to complete. Additional features: >Slotted rear biased 6 cell saddle-pack battery mounting. Alloy battery posts and carbon fiber straps included >2mm USA Quasi weave carbon fiber chassis, top plate and battery straps. 1-piece carbon top plate keyed to alloy diff covers for tweak resistant operation >Alloy and carbon fiber bearing supported mono bell crank steering system for precise control >Accepts the stock size servo perfectly, but its designed to work with most mini and micro servos >>Easy 1 screw (from the top no dirt clogging) motor mount removal >Lowered CG motor mount with vented and contoured heat fins for optimized motor venting >Carbon fiber drive shaft for excellent acceleration and reliable drive line performance >Aircraft grade T6 aluminum components throughout and the lower front bulkhead is machined from 7075 aluminum for greater strength >Alloy steel hex hardware included >Available in anodized blue or gun metal TEK18 RC18 Chassis Conversion 1000; $115
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.