From Exotek Racing:
- 1x Complete F1Ultra Kit #F1R4 (with all of the carbon w/alloy chassis and alloy steering cranks- great for lower grip tracks).
- 1x F1ULTRA CW CHASSIS CONVERSION part #2098
Combined as a pro package for a lower price than purchasing separately.
- Requires a Xray servo saver #XRA372502 or XRA372503. Do not use an alloy servo horn.
- Requires smaller ESC’s like the Tekin Gen3 etc.
- Now includes new v2 lightweight front wing #2071
F1 ULTRA CW car kit
Our world famous F1Ultra F1 race kit is now combined in this package with the CW (Carpet Works) chassis set for maximum performance on carpet tracks. The weight forward design enhances corners speeds by moving the servo forward and running the battery inline for more front tire bite. The modular chassis design allows you to position the battery for optimal weight placement depending on your tracks traction because not all tracks are the same.
The thicker 2.5mm 1 piece carbon chassis is also lighter for more responsiveness while keeping the front section as carbon fiber that is proven to resist tweak and bending that alloy F1 chassis can experience on small indoor tracks.
In addition to the CW chassis set this package includes the original F1Ultra components proven excellent for outdoor lower traction asphalt tracks;
The Exotek F1ULTRA is loaded with high-performance innovations that features:
- Patent APPROVED floating rear pod suspension system. Provides unmatched rear traction needed for rubber tire F1 racing.
- Extra narrow chassis (only 72mm wide) for improved ground clearance and faster corner speeds
- Ultra smooth sealed micro shocks for maintenance free rear pod tuning and only 3.8gr each including the oil!
- Micro shocks includes 3 tuning spring sets for low, medium and high grip tracks
- Chassis mounted, lightweight rear wing mount. Simple and elegant design that increases the overall rear grip
- Extra long, heavy duty no flex side links. The longest links of any F1 car provides less rear pod angling (less rear bump steer) as the rear tires travel up and down for improved high speed consistency
- One piece, heavy duty, machined alloy rear pod. Provides tweak free racing, extra traction and improved motor cooling
- Heavy duty oversized 1/4″ rear axle bearings. Much much stronger than typical smaller standard 1/4″ pan car bearings.
- One piece heavy duty machined alloy front bulkhead provides rock solid front suspension mounting
- Long and short wheelbase adjustment for large and small tracks.
- Machined alloy precision steering rack and post included
- Easy adjust front camber and caster turnbuckle system means no clumsy ‘camber inserts’ to deal with for quick and precise adjustments without even the need to remove the body
- 6 sided turnbuckles for easier turnbuckle wrench access (uses 4mm wrenches)
- Extra heavy duty 3mm thick front arms for tweak free racing
- Super smooth and lightweight pro ball diff included that uses 1/12th style spur gears and diff parts
- Secure shorty lipo tray with carbon lipo tab for easy lipo access
- Open rear pod design makes for easier tweak free motor wire routing
- High quality premium metric YFS screws used throughout
- New extra heavy duty steel rear ball diff axle includedLig
- htweight, high visibility, high downforce, adjustable rear wing included
- Can be used with aftermarket F1 gear diffs or spools (1/4″ axles etc) and 1/12 spur gears
The tires, lipo and motor shown are not included.
Compatible with these modern 1/10 F1 race bodies such as Exotek #1997, MonTech F18 / F17, Bitty Type-6 etc.
REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THE KIT
- Servo Saver (Xray is highly recommended)
- 1:10 Scale Electric Brushless Motor
- Small sized Electronic Speed Control (Teken Gen3 etc)
- Steering Servo
- 3.7v-7.4v LiPo or 6.0v LiFe “Shorty” Battery
- Battery Charger
- 2-Channel Surface Radio System
- 1:10 Scale F1 Wheels and Rubber (or Foam) Tires
- 1:10 Scale Polycarbonate F1 Body
- Polycarbonate-Specific Spray Paint for Body
- Servo Tape (3M brand is best)
- High Grade Machined Hex Wrenches – 1.5, 2.0
- Nut Wrench- 5.5, 7.0
- 4mm Turnbuckle Wrench
- Hobby knife
- Calipers or a precision ruler
- Silicone glue (goop)
- Body Scissors
- Reamer/Hole Punch
- Long Style Ride Height Gauge
- Needle nose pliers
FOR EXPERIENCED HOBBYISTS ONLY, 16 YEAR OLD AND OVER.
#F1R4cw – $409.95 MAP
Carpet Conversion Kit
Our new CW (Carpet Works) chassis set is designed for maximum performance on carpet tracks. The weight forward design enhances corners speeds by moving the servo forward and running the battery inline for more front tire bite. The modular chassis design allows you to position the battery for optimal weight placement depending on your tracks traction because not all tracks are the same.
The stiff 1 piece carbon chassis is also lighter for more responsiveness while keeping the front section as carbon fiber that is proven to resist tweak and bending that alloy F1 chassis can experience on small indoor tracks.
- Conversion instructions
- New thicker 2.5mm hard carbon chassis
- New forward servo mounts
- New lipo strap
- Requires a full F1Ultra to convert, Xray servo saver and smaller sized ESC such as Tekin Gen3.
#2098 – $119.95 MSRP
See more posts about Exotek Racing