You really can’t tell how much you will miss something so addicting till its gone. I’ve been racing my RC’s for 10 years off and on but have always had them available to look at or work on anytime that I wasn’t racing. Recently my life has taken some different, avoidable but expected changes and I thought I could just sell all my stuff and move on but its not that easy. It only took 10 days to sell and get rid of my X-terminator, Tmaxx , and xxxt mf on EBAY. All clear, so I thought. Now its Saturday night, I have a beer in my hand and no RC to work on. No I’m not a loser, just a family man and i can’t be out all night anymore. Now seems like the best time to start over, but its hard. Have you seen how many new, innovative items are coming out? I really don’t know where to begin but the new Jimmy race season starts soon so its time to start shopping. Just like falling for someone for the first time, I’m filled with anticipation and hope for whats to come. I could probably find my old stuff back on EBAY and get ready to start racing. But what fun would that be. Its time to start over. See you at the track. Esteban.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.