Episode 216 of the Radio Control is highlighted by Aaron Waldron’s test drive with HPI Racing’s most radical 1/5-scale yet! The 29.6-volt, 23-pound, 60 MPH Baja 5B Flux is sure to make the hair on your arm stand up as its big brushless motor screams past, launching the car into low orbit over some huge jumps in Oceanside, CA. Erich Reichert shows you a quick and easy way to build a tire tub and keep your tires at the top of their game, John Reid shares an easy tip to save your throttle servo from wear and tear, and we get an up-close look at a very large AT-6 Texan on its first flight.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.