From Element RC:
All in the details. Inspired by modern Australian utility vehicles (Ute), the Utron SE boasts detailed and realistic-looking features. Made from high-strength polycarbonate, the one-piece body has been pre-painted with a two-tone color scheme to look fresh out of the paint booth. Details like separately molded and painted grill, signal lights, and tail lights give the Utron the ultimate scale looks. The front, with integrated winch line routing and rear bumpers, fit snugly against the body for added approach and departure angles and just look awesome! For additional scale realism, the Utron SE comes equipped with a pair of front injection-molded inner fenders.
Officially Licensed Camburg L/T Suspension System. The all-new IFS2 has been completely redesigned from the ground up. With zero bump steer, increased suspension travel, linear slider steering rack, improved ground clearance and approach angles on front arms and skid plates, the IFS2 is a huge improvement in both performance and scale looks.
Jerry Zaiden and Jason Campbell started Camburg Engineering in 1997 after years of experience in the offroad racing and manufacturing industries. Their initial goal was to offer products and services that were only available to elite offroad racing teams. With Jasonâ€™s engineering background and Jerry focusing on sales and marketing, they set forth to design and manufacture suspension components in a production manner enabling them to open up a new market and customer base.
Today, Camburg Engineering is the leader in off-road suspension systems and is at the forefront in technology and design. Their over-the-counter parts are being race tested constantly and have won numerous championships. Not many other companies design, build and race on their own components. This sets Camburg apart from the rest as they establish the trend and do not follow it.
- Symmetrical (left to right) upper and lower control arms
- Flipped lower pivot ball mount for increased ground clearance
- Traditional steering servo mounting location
- Servo winch mount location
- Steel servo horn
- Heavy duty steel suspension balls
- Metal ring and pinion gears
- Universal front drive axles
- Larger input bearing / bushing cavity
- 45 deg. steering throw
At the heart of the Enduro SE is the Stealth XF transmission. This design places the motor forward for a more front-end weight bias. The updated rear axle has more ridges and supports for added durability and features a larger input bushing capable of handling higher loads. The newly redesigned IFS improves handling, ground clearance, and performance with ultra scale looks. Also found throughout the drivetrain are 24 metal bushings for a long-lasting, reliable, and maintenance-free drive system. Controlling the bumps are our ultra-smooth threaded plastic shocks with bleeder cap screws for easy airless bleeding and mini springs to keep the center of gravity low.
The updated rear axle has more ridges and supports for added durability and features a larger input bushing capable of handling higher loads. The newly redesigned IFS improves handling, ground clearance, and performance with ultra scale looks. Also found throughout the drivetrain are 24 metal bushings for a long-lasting, reliable, and maintenance-free drive system. Controlling the bumps are our ultra-smooth threaded plastic shocks with bleeder cap screws for easy airless bleeding and mini springs to keep the center of gravity low.
- All-new Independent Front Suspension (IFS2) design
- Front injection-molded inner fenders
- 1.9″ Steelie bead lock wheels
- 1.9″ x 4.19″ PinSeeker tires
- High clearance front and rear bumpers
- 12.8″ wheelbase
- 1-piece polycarbonate Utron SE body
- Adjustable front and rear bumper mounts with integrated winch line routing
- Adjustable width rock sliders
Wheels and Tires: Providing traction on all four corners are a set of 1.9″ Steelie bead lock wheels and 1.9″ x 4.19″ PinSeekerTM tires. These aggressive tread pattern tires are perfect for gripping every nook and cranny in the rocks or plowing through thick mud and sand.
Updated axles: New axles with larger input bushings (upgradable to bearings) handle higher loads. New diff covers feature the ability to add weights on the inside to maintain a scale look, and faux disk brakes with calipers add even more scale details.
Threaded shock bodies and mini springs: Just as smooth and reliable as our aluminum shocks, these durable plastic shocks feature caps with a bleeder screw for easy airless bleeding and mini springs for a more scale appearance and to keep the weight low.
- 90mm shock length
- Stamped steel high clearance frame rails
- Enclosed receiver box
- ESC tray for cleaner wiring
- Two battery boxes with hook and loop mounting straps (standard and shorty lengths included)
- Aluminum motor plate
- Adjustable body posts
- Optimized ball cups and links for more fluid axle articulation
- POM-filled injection-molded pivot balls
- Adjustable rear shock mount positions for tuning wheelbase and shock angles
- Telescopic driveshafts front and rear
- One-piece rear axle design
- Plastic Stealth XF upper transmission gears
- Machined steel top shaft
With all this packed in one box at an entry-level price, we know the Enduro Utron SE Trail Truck is ready for the trail – Are you?
The #40108C LiPo Combo includes a Reedy charger and LiPo battery.
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Truck
Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run*
Wheelbase: 325mm (12.8in)
Gear Ratio: varies
* This vehicle is fully assembled and ready to run right out of the box. Some models may require a battery and/or charger.
Required to Complete:
#40108, 40108C: Four AA batteries for radio
#40108: Suitable 6-cell NiMH or 2S or 3S LiPo battery with T-type connector for vehicle
#40108: Charger suitable for chosen battery