From Element RC:
A PERFORMANCE RIG BUILT TO ENDURE. When hitting the trail, you want to do it with confidence — and the answer is the all-new Enduro Trail Truck!
At the heart of the Enduro is our revolutionary Stealth(R) X gearbox. Although the exterior appears to have a conventional 3-gear transmission look, the inside is far from conventional. The Stealth(R) X features the ability to adjust the rear drive ratio independently from the front drive across three levels: stock overdrives the front end 5.7%, option 1 provides a one-to-one drive ratio front-to-rear, and option 2 overdrives the front end 11.83%.
Feeding the power to the tires are 3-piece telescopic driveshafts with an extruded aluminum center section, universal front drive axles, and hardened steel ring and pinion gears. With the Enduro drivetrain, delivering useful power will not be an issue.
We relocated the steering link assembly from the conventional location to behind the axle (BTA). This feature greatly improves approach angle and front-end clearance, making rough terrain much easier to handle.
The Enduro Trail Truck with Sendero body comes ready for adventure right out of the box, with performance-driven Reedy Power electronics. The all-new, ultra-smooth, and powerful 16-turn, 5-slot brushed crawler motor and Reedy Power SC400X electronic speed controller with T-plug connector supply ample power to this tough rig. Controlling the beast on the trail is our new 3-channel XP130 2.4GHz radio and Reedy Power high-torque 1320MG metal-gear servo.
The #40100C LiPo Combo includes all this and the #758 Reedy battery and #27201 Reedy charger!
- CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo)
- Adjustable front track bar
- Universal front drive axles
- Stamped steel frame rails
- Enclosed receiver box
- 12mm wheel hexes
- Adjustable front and rear bumper mounts
- Adjustable width rock sliders
- Two battery boxes
- Aluminum motor plate
- Adjustable body posts
- Optimized ball cups for more fluid axle articulation
- Adjustable rear shock mount positions
- Telescopic driveshafts front and rear
- Extruded aluminum driveshaft splines
- One-piece rear axle design
- Splined front axle with adjustable caster
- Machined input pinion gear
- Metal ring gear
- Machined steel top shaft
- Metal idler gears
- Heavy duty 5mm diameter steel links
- Metal ball bearings included
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Truck
Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run*
Wheelbase: 313mm (12.32in)
Gear Ratio: varies
* This vehicle is fully assembled and ready to run right out of the box. Some models may require a battery and/or charger.
Required to Complete:
- 4 AA batteries for radio