From Element RC:
ALL IN THE DETAILS. The original Enduro is back with a fresh new look! Inspired by 80s and 90s truck styling, the Enduro SE, Sendero boasts detailed and realistic-looking features. Made from high-strength polycarbonate, the one-piece body has been pre-painted with a two-tone color scheme to look fresh off the showroom floor. The new front and rear bumpers fit snugly against the body for added approach and departure angles and just look awesome!
For added scale realism, the Enduro SE, Sendero comes equipped with a pair of front injection-molded inner fenders. If you would like to add a little more scale realism, the Sendero SE, Sendero is completely compatible with the original Sendero injection-molded components (sold separately).
The #40107C LiPo Combo includes a Reedy Compact Balance Charger and Reedy LiPo battery.
Out of the box, the Enduro SE Trail Truck is ready to tackle the elements – your journey begins here!
AFFORDABLE EVOLUTION. Whether you’re a seasoned rock crawler/trail truck enthusiast, or someone just getting into the hobby, the all-new Enduro Sport Edition Sendero is a feature-packed vehicle with a lower budget in mind.
At the heart of the Enduro SE is the newly designed Stealth XF transmission. This new design places the motor forward for a more front-end weight bias. The updated axles have more ridges and supports for added durability and feature a larger input bushing capable of handling higher loads. Also found throughout the drivetrain are 24 metal bushings for a long-lasting, reliable, and maintenance-free drive system. Controlling the bumps are our ultra-smooth threaded plastic shocks with bleeder cap screws for easy airless bleeding and mini springs to keep the center of gravity low.
With all this packed in one box at an entry-level price, we know the Enduro SE Trail Truck is ready for the trail — Are you?
- SOA & BTA STEERING: Servo-on-axle steering provides better performance while keeping the vehicle’s center of gravity low. The behind-the-axle steering provides better approach angles, more clearance, and a cleaner look.
- UPDATED AXLES: New axles with larger input bushings (upgradable to bearings) handle higher loads. New diff covers feature the ability to add weights on the inside to maintain a scale look, and faux disk brakes with calipers add even more scale details.
- THREADED SHOCK BODIES AND MINI SPRINGS: Just as smooth and reliable as our aluminum shocks, these durable plastic shocks feature caps with a bleeder screw for easy airless bleeding and mini springs for a more scale appearance and to keep the weight low.
- REEDY POWER CRAWLER MOTOR: The new Reedy Power 5-slot 16-turn brushed crawler motor provides ample torque with a smooth power delivery. This allows for slow precise acceleration while maintaining consistent power over rough terrain and obstacles.
- REEDY POWER ELECTRONIC SPEED CONTROLLER (ESC): The water-resistant SC480X brushed ESC is specifically programmed for crawling with proportional forward/reverse, dual auxiliary power output leads, LiPo low-voltage cutoff protections, and T-plug connector.
- RADIO & SERVO: The Flysky FS-G4P, 2.4GHz, 4-channel radio and receiver with ANT protocol together with a Reedy Power 1523MG (metal gear) water-resistant servo is the perfect setup for keeping the Enduro SE under control on the trail.
- STEALTH XF GEARBOX WITH FORWARD MOTOR MOUNT: At the heart of the Enduro is our all-new Stealth XF gearbox. The new design moves the motor forward to help keep the weight over the front wheels. This new design comes stock with a one-to-one ratio, but still maintains the ability to adjust the rear drive ratio independently from the front with the use of our optional Factory Team gears. Sold separately, these gears allow the transmission to overdrive the front a mild 5.7% or a more aggressive 11.83%.
Wheel and Body Features:
- Providing traction on all four corners are a set of 1.9″ Steelie bead lock wheels and 1.9″ x 4.75″ PinSeekerTM tires. These aggressive tread pattern tires are perfect for gripping every nook and cranny in the rocks or plowing through thick mud and sand.
- Front injection-molded inner fenders
- High clearance front and rear bumpers
- 12.8″ wheelbase
- 1-piece polycarbonate Sendero SE body
- Adjustable front and rear bumper mounts with integrated winch line routing
- Adjustable width rock sliders
- Heavy duty 5mm diameter steel steering links
- Aluminum steering plates
- Integrated servo winch mount
- 90mm shock length
- Universal front drive axles
- Stamped steel high clearance frame rails
- Enclosed receiver box
- ESC tray for cleaner wiring
- 12mm wheel hexes
- Two battery boxes
- Aluminum motor plate
- Adjustable body posts
- Optimized ball cups and links for more fluid axle articulation
- POM-filled injection molded pivot balls
- Adjustable rear shock mount positions for tuning wheelbase and shock angles
- Telescopic driveshafts front and rear
- One-piece rear axle design
- Splined front axle with adjustable caster
- Metal ring and pinion gears
- Machined steel top shaft
- Steel servo horn
- 45 deg. steering throw
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Truck
Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run*
Wheelbase: 313mm (12.32in)
Gear Ratio: 12:1
* This vehicle is fully assembled and ready to run right out of the box. Some models may require a battery and/or charger.
Required to Complete:
#40107: Battery pack (#758 Reedy 7.4V 2S LiPo Battery)
#40107: Battery charger (#27201 Reedy Compact Balance Charger)
#40107, 40107C: 4 AA batteries for radio (#302 Reedy AA Alkaline batteries)