Shocks are an important part of a car’s suspension package, and getting them consistent can take time and a lot of patience. Most of us have seen shock stands or even shock pumps to manually remove air bubbles from oil for more consistency. However, I recently saw this trick electronic shock pump in the pits of the Factory Yokomo Team and had to take a closer look. This unit is electronically controlled and even has a barometric gauge on top to show the air pressure inside the vacuum chamber. The tool can also be used to build fluid filled diffs for more consistent performance. Pretty cool.
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis