Shocks are an important part of a car’s suspension package, and getting them consistent can take time and a lot of patience. Most of us have seen shock stands or even shock pumps to manually remove air bubbles from oil for more consistency. However, I recently saw this trick electronic shock pump in the pits of the Factory Yokomo Team and had to take a closer look. This unit is electronically controlled and even has a barometric gauge on top to show the air pressure inside the vacuum chamber. The tool can also be used to build fluid filled diffs for more consistent performance. Pretty cool.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live
- Getting Started: RC Tools To Make Wrenching Easier
- Demystifying Silicone Oil and the Way They are Measured
- Threaded Shock Pre Load Tip