It’s pretty much a universally accepted fact that RC car guys love RC helicopters. If you want to get in on the action, you should check out this article on getting started with electric helicopters. It has the scoop on what you need to know to get airborne without a lot of fuss. Even better, it will help you keep that awesome heli in the air and not in a bunch of little pieces.
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.