The stand features black anodized aluminum construction, with a bearing supported rotating head that offers 8 locking positions and 45° of rotation in-between clicks. The locking mechanism is a simple ball ratchet design that never needs maintenance and should never fail. The system works best with vehicles around 4 pounds (1.8 kg) or more to engage the mechanism. The rotating top plate also features foam pads to grip the chassis better and to help provide protection from scratches.
When it is time to rebuild shocks, the top plate also features shock holes to hold four 1/10 and four 1/8 scale shock cylinders, as well as four shock shaft holders, should that be your preference.
- Ideal for 1/10 & 1/8 scale applications
- Dual-Bearing supported for friction free movement
- Robust black anodized aluminum construction
- 8-Position (45°) rotating aluminum top plate with foam pads
- Extra height (4.5″/11.4cm tall) design accommodates large suspension truggies and monster trucks
- Dropped center section in top plate to accommodate models with uneven chassis
- Holds four shock cylinders and shock shafts for 1/10 & 1/8 scale shocks
- Rubber feet in the base prevents movement during use