Billy Easton bounced around a bit after leaving Team Associated, but it looks like the reigning IFMAR electric off-road World Champ now has finally put down some real roots. Billy just signed with juggernauts Team Losi and Team Trinity, and will equip his cars with Novak electronic gear to race both on-road and off-road classes in 2005.
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis