The first-ever 1/18th Scale Truck Nationals was held this weekend at RC Madness in Enfield CT. Eric Desrosiers (the guy with the flourescent light stuck in his head) took home first place in the 4WD Stock and 4WD Mod classes with his Associated RC18T, while Mark Smyka (far left) dominated 2WD Stock and 2WD Mod with his Losi Mini-T. Other winners of the weekend included Rich Johnson (SMC 1/10 Stadium Truck), Zack Barry (Novice), Jeff Wineholt (Castle Creations 4WD brushless), Tim Mohr (Castle Creations 2WD Brushless and DuraTrax Mini Monster), and Neil Dickey (Race Prep E-Maxx). Good racin guys, and a big thanks to RC Madness Chris Marcy and Team Associated for putting the race together.
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System