The 1/14 Scale Earth Digger 360L Hydraulic Excavator 360L is even more powerful than its predecessor! Built for those that want reliability, unmatched looks and brute strength for getting that project done. Created with CNC machined metal parts, it’s fully assembled and ready to dig! Be ready for the massive power delivered through the high output brushless system. Let’s get digging!
- Alloy Zinc and Alloy Aluminum Casting (except Track and Hydraulic Pump)
- Custom 8 Channel 2.4Ghz Radio
- Preinstalled High Intensity Light Sockets (Wire and bulbs are not included)
- Optimized Steel Hydraulic System
- Scale Driving Figure Ready (Not included)
- Steel Molded Tracks (50mm Width, 45 Grade Carbon Steel)
- Efficient Undercarriage
- Reliable Hydraulic Valve and Adjustable Pump
- Heavy Duty Hoses (OD 4.5mm Nylon, ID 2.5mm)
- Undercarriage May Rotate 360 Degrees (Endless)
- Powder-coated in Yellow and Grey
- Massive Brushless System (Including driving and turning)
- Hydraulic System 60A Brushless ESC, Driving and Turning System 30A
- Brushless ESC
- 270Kv Brushless Monster Torque Motor, Shaft dia. 3.0mm
- XT60 Power Plug Female
Run Time: 20 Minutes based on 4200mAh, 11.1V Battery
Steel Machined Oil Pump (60mm x 60mm x 93mm)
Digging Force: 15kg / 33lbs
Max Lifting Force: 70Kg / 154lbs
Driving Speed: 360 Meter per hour
Length: 823mm / 32.4in
Width: 234mm / 9.21in
Height: 260mm / 10.2in
30 Days Limited Warranty
Operating Oil Pressure: 2.5Mpa
Inside Cab Length: 4.72in / 120mm
Inside Cab Width: 2.55in / 65mm
Inside Cab Height: 4.21in / 107mm
Deadweight: 26Kg / 57lbs
- 1x 1/14 Scale Earth Digger 360L Hydraulic Excavator (RTR)
Additional Parts Needed:
- Lipo Charger (Z-E0047)
- 3S 6500mAh 11.1v 20c Lipo Battery (Max size: 73mm x 80mm x 132mm) (Z-E0038)
- ESC Support XT60 Connector
- Must turn on the transmitter before starting the ESC.
- The Instruction Manual will be available shortly, however no estimated time is available.
- This unit doesn’t have a low voltage cut off, so you will need the LiPo Battery Low Voltage Alarm (VVV-E0001) to protect your battery.
- While some components may come assembled, it may be in your best interests to check the products to ensure all hardware is tight. In some cases you may want to apply thread lock to some of the hardware that is already installed.
- Use good quality hex drivers to avoid stripping screw heads.
- Use thread lock when putting metal screws into metal parts.
- Steps marked with an asterisk (*) require thread lock.
- Use thread lock sparingly.
- Do not over tighten screws otherwise you may strip the thread.
- Fits Mobile DTE22 V22 Hydraulic Oil 16oz (VVV-S0111)