Duratrax has updated their popular Evader stadium truck to make it a true RTR package. This new rig comes standard with a 1500mAh Onyx NiMH battery, wall charger, and even AA batteries for the radio. Check out all the features in the press release below:
The original, invincible Duratrax Evader EXT racing truck platform proved itself extremely tough and reliable. Now Duratrax unveils the Evader EXT2.4 — a stadium competitor so complete, it requires absolutely nothing except a driver behind the wheel! A 2.4GHz radio system is included and installed. It’s fully waterproof, with a waterproof receiver box, SX-405WP servo and Sprint WP electronic speed control. Racers simply charge the supplied 1500mAh Onyx NiMH battery and are ready to power down the track to a first-place finish.
- Oil-filled shocks with metal caps
- Complete set of ball bearings
- All Terrain Tires on stylish six-spoke wheels
- Photon Speed 2 Motor for impressive acceleration and top end
- Waterproof Sprint ESC with brake, reverse, and battery cut-off circuit to prevent LiPo battery over-discharging
- Battery Hold-Down compatible with 6-7 cell NiCd/NiMH and 2S LiPo batteries (1500mAh NiMH is included)
High-Quality 2.4GHz Radio System
State-of-the-art 2.4GHz signal security isn’t all that gives the Evader EXT2.4 radio system added dependability. It’s also fully waterproof – letting drivers race over challenging tracks with absolute confidence!
Factory-installed components include:
- 2-channel receiver
- Waterproof receiver box
- Waterproof SX-405WP steering servo
Length: 16.1 in (409 mm)
Width: 12.9 in (327 mm)
Height: 6.6 in (168 mm)
Ground Clearance: 1.4 in (36 mm)
Weight: 3.6 lb (1.63 kg)
Includes: 1500mAH NiMH battery, wall charger & 8 “AA” transmitter batteries
Duratrax is so confident in the Evader EXT2.4’s durability that we cover all Stress-Tech parts with a 1-year FREE Replacement Guarantee!
DTXD33** – Evader EXT2.4 RTR – $169.99