Latest from DuraTrax
DURATRAX RT-X 27 1/8 SCALE NITRO RACING TRUCK 4WD RTR
A lean, mean, nitro machine!
Just in time for racing season the RT-X 27 promises to deliver plenty of excitement. The big-block 4.4 cc G27CS SuperTigre® engine delivers a massive 2.5 hp with two easy ways to start it. The Posi-Shift™ transmission with adjustable shift point, offers a steel spur gear and features forward only drive for lighter weight race level performance. Included Kwik-Pit™ Super Start™ gives quick and easy shaft starting or this vehicle can be bump-started using most starter boxes. The 3-channel pistol grip radio gives drivers a comfortable transmitter with lots of features, plus a standard servo and a high-torque SX200BB ball bearing steering servo with metal gears. The RT-X 27 is totally equipped for hard-charging racing action! An instructional DVD and 1-year Stress-Tech™ guarantee complete the package.
Check out these features:
- Enclosed radio box protects the factory-installed receiver and radio battery.
- Dual composite brake disks give reliable, responsive stopping power.
- 3-shoe racing clutch features a dedicated spring for each shoe to ensure fast, positive engagement.
- Light weight transmission featuring a forward only shaft for lower rotating mass. This translates into a faster more responsive drive train.
- Adjustable slipper clutch offers superior traction control and helps protect the driveline components.
- Steel clutch bell & spur gear provide durable steel construction for long-lasting performance.
- Fuel line clamp shuts down the engine instantly, without touching the flywheel or hot exhaust.
- Strong bulkheads and steering bellcranks.
- Constant velocity driveshafts reduce friction and backlash for more power at any angle.
- High-speed steering kit offers a tight turning radius to cut inside the competition.
- Fully adjustable suspension gives drivers extensive shock, roll center and camber link adjustments to improve handling and resist rollovers.
- Durable metal and engineering plastic parts throughout for a truck that’s as rugged as it is race-worthy.
- 165 cc fuel tank is low-riding and race-legal.
- Truggy style wheels with 17 mm hubs are compatible with other 1/8 scale racing truck wheels and tires while the truggy tires are mounted and glued with factory installed foam inserts.
- Eight installed, pre-filled Rapid-Tune™ aluminum oil shocks with adjustable spring tension and 63 shock mounting combinations.
- Rigid 7075 T6 aluminum side plates secure and protect on-board components while the aluminum roll bar protects the chassis and doubles as a carrying grip.
- Adjustable body mounts and an aluminum tuned dual-chamber racing pipe are also featured.
• Length: 22.4 in (568 mm) • Width: 17 in (412 mm) • Height w/body: 10.5 in (267 mm) • Wheelbase: 14.375 in (365 mm) • F/R Track: 13.5 in (343 mm) • Weight: 10.8 lb (4.91 kg) • Requires: 12 “AA” alkaline batteries, glow starter, glow fuel (O’Donnell 20% Racing Fuel recommended), 6-cell NiCd or NiMH battery, charger