Duratrax has announced a new line of spray and bottle paints for lexan bodies–just in time, since the Pactra Racing Finish polycarbonate paint line has been discontinued by Testors. As Duratrax notes, their new spray cans are larger than the size Pactra offered(4.5 oz. versus Pactra’s 3 oz.), so you get more spray for your pay. See below for a full list of colors and prices, and look for the new paints to hit store racks “early Spring.”
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live