Durango’s DEX410v5 4WD buggy is ready to hit the dirt and like other Durango vehicles it’s packed full of unique features and adjustments. Some features include a center differential with slipper clutch, adjustable driveshaft length and revised rear suspension geometry. For more information check out the official press release from Durango below.
Team Durango engineers have designed the DEX410v5 for more speed, handling and durability than ever. Innovations include a Multi-Axle Driveshaft, an industry first. It lets you “square up” the vehicle’s power by changing the driveshaft’s length. Use the included medium-length 60 mm driveshaft, or select a short 57.5 mm or long 62.5 mm driveshaft (sold separately) to customize further. With its vast array of highend upgrades, the DEX410v5 is sure to take you to the winner’s circle!
- Enjoy smoother power delivery and better traction with the DEX410v5’s center differential with adjustable slipper clutch.
- A longer wheelbase and wider chassis creates consistent stability in all conditions.
- Revised rear geometry adds rear grip, which translates into more forgiveness.
- Easy Mesh system lets you reposition the motor without optional parts.
- Accepts standard 12 mm and Team Durango wheels.
- Chassis design lets you use saddle and shorty packs in multiple configurations.
Length: 16 in (407 mm)
Width: 9.9 in (250 mm)
Wheelbase: 11.38-11.7 in (289-298 mm)
Requires: 2-channel radio, motor, ESC, steering servo, pinion gear, tires, shock oil, 2S LiPo battery and compatible charger.
TDRC0124 – 1/10 DEX410v5 4WD Electric Kit – $449.99