This new 4WD car from Kyosho is packed with features like a Team Orion Vortex 10 EVO 2400kv brushless motor, Team Orion Vortex R10 EVO ESC, 2.4Ghz radio system, big bore shocks, and much, much more. Read the press release below for all the features:
Realistic scale long wheelbase dimensions combine with Kyoshos proven fulltime 4WD drive train powered by an ORION KV2400 sensorless brushless motor and Vortex R10 Sports ESC equipped with a constant cooling fan. Combined with the ultra realistic 1/9 scale body, the aggressive driving characteristics make the nearest R/C off-road course, or even tarmac, gravel or parking lot your next rally stage setting. Just about everything you need is packaged in a fully assembled Readyset chassis, including the 2.4GHz KT-200 R/C system that automatically manages frequency band allocation and features dual-rate setting and a failsafe function (optional setting) that slows the throttle if radio signal is lost.
- EVO New Team Orion Vortex 10 EVO brushless motor is pre-installed and fitted to an easy gear mesh motor mount for easy maintenance. The Vortex 10 EVO delivers jaw dropping power and acceleration.
- R10 Equipped with the New Team Orion Vortex R10 EVO ESC, that delivers a smoother power band and more punch compared to its predecessor. It comes with a pre-installed cooling fan to provide you with maximum performance each and every time.
- Syncro A pre-installed stylish FHSS 2.4GHz radio system featuring dual rate functions, also features a 4 channel receiver providing you with a wide range of upgrade options.
- Big Bore Shocks – Equipped with large capacity plastic oil shocks as standard. Soaks up bumps with ease and lands smoothly from large bumps. Features threaded shock bodies for chassis height adjustments.
- Multipoint Adjustments – Design features multi-point setting adjustments such as chassis height, camber, track width, front and rear toe-in etc.
- Shaft Drive – The drive shafts run through the center for chassis to give you better CG and optimum weight balance.
- Fully Digital Servo – Equipped with a digital servos for great response.
- Wide Stance – Long span suspension arms create a wide track width on the double wishbone 4-wheel independent suspension system for superior running stability.
- Fully Interchangeable – Front / rear and left / right suspension arms, front / rear knuckles and front / rear shock stays are all interchangeable. Newly designed suspension with maintenance-friendly pillow ball connect system.
- Compatible with DBX/DST – The DBX VE has 60% parts compatibility to its nitro version, so parts availability is not an issue.
- New Steering Layout – The DRX VE has a whole new steering layout which gives you greater response and much more steering angle than the DBX GP version .
- Aluminum Motor Mount – Equipped with an aluminum motor mount to secure the 540 Size Orion BL motor.
- Steel Pinion Gear – The DRX VE is equipped with a strong steel pinion gear for added security and durability.
Team Orion Experience BL Motor:
- 540 Size Motor
- 2400 KV
- Accepts 6-7 cell NiMh Battery or 2S/3S Lipo Battery (Deans Plugs Type Only)
- Max RPM (N/A)
- Built in Cooling Fins
Team Orion Experience ESC:
- Sensorless Brushless Only*
- Accepts 6-7 cell NiMh 2S-3S Lipo Only
- Low Voltage Cut-off Auto Detect 3.0V/cell
- Thermal Protection at 95c
- Forward/ Brake/ Reverse or Forward only
- Continuous Max Current 70A
- Peak Current 150A
- Pre-Assembled Chassis
- Pre-Painted Body
- Team Orion Vortex 10 Motor
- Team Orion Vortex R10 ESC (Sensorless Only)
- Perfex KT-200 2.4GHz Transmitter and R/C System
- L Hex Wrench
- Cross Wrench
What is a Ready Set
A Readyset is a fully assembled model that includes nearly everything you need to run. Body Color scheme is complete so only consumables like batteries and 7.4-11.1v Lipo/7.2v NiMh are required so you can start operating the model without delay.
Required For Operation:
- AA- Batteries x4
- 7.2/8.4NiMh Stick Pack (3300mAh or higher) w dean plugs
- 2S- 3S Lipo with deans plugs
- Proper charger for proper type of battery
Length: 560mm (22in)
Width: 260mm (10.2in)
Height: 187mm (7.3in)
Wheelbase: 316mm (12.4in)
Weight: 2600g (w/body)
Gear Ratio: 8.86:1
Transmitter: Syncro KT-200 2.4Ghz
ESC: Team Orion R10 Sports
Motor: 2400KV Motor
30880B – $539.99
Available: August 2012