Welcome to my blog! My name is Brent Fiege (pronounced “figgy”, as people like to call me). I am an avid off-road racer in both nitro and electric classes. My goal with this blog is to bring you, the reader/viewer, setup tips, race coverage and a lot of behind the scenes action in the RC industry. I travel to a lot of the regional races where I will be running around juggling cameras and doing a bit of racing. Feel free to stop me, introduce yourself and say hello. I would love to meet you all! If you have any questions, ideas or would like to see anything in particular on my blog, don’t hesitate to ask. See you guys at the track!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.