While at the Nuremberg Toy Fair, I spotted a Pro-Line Caliber 1/8-scale tire with a “blue” dot on it. The colored dot usually indicates the tire’s compound, but I had never seen a blue dot on any of their tires before. I flipped the wheel around and was surprised to find the letters “M4” written on the label. I don’t think Pro-Line was promoting this new compound because they wouldn’t comment on our discovery. We assume an M4 compound is on the way, especially considering the popularity of PL’s M3 compound. We don’t know how long it will be before we see the new compound, but we at least wanted to report what we found.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.