While at the Nuremberg Toy Fair, I spotted a Pro-Line Caliber 1/8-scale tire with a “blue” dot on it. The colored dot usually indicates the tire’s compound, but I had never seen a blue dot on any of their tires before. I flipped the wheel around and was surprised to find the letters “M4” written on the label. I don’t think Pro-Line was promoting this new compound because they wouldn’t comment on our discovery. We assume an M4 compound is on the way, especially considering the popularity of PL’s M3 compound. We don’t know how long it will be before we see the new compound, but we at least wanted to report what we found.
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis