A new segment that’s growing in the world of hobby grade RC are Dakar Rally-style trucks. Check out the videos below to see some in action. I’m really digging these rigs, and I’m going to start gathering parts to build one of my own. RC4WD has a RTR Rally truck that looks the part and is ready to go, provided you’ve got $800. I’ll be going the DIY route, with an eye on Tamiya for the body. They have a few tractor trucks with bodies like those used on the full-size rally machines. Want even more videos? Click over to the PEPAD1591 channel
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.