The KRONOS XTR offers performance and toughness rarely seen in a bash machine. Choose your own electronic components to create a unique and personalized experience.
Team Corally’s all-new KRONOS XTR takes the acclaimed KRONOS chassis to an entirely new level with innovations that improve strength, handling and performance. This brushless 1/8 Monster Truck features a 4WD system with three heavy-duty differentials that precisely distribute power to each of the four wheels. The letters XTR stand for Extreme. This extraordinary shock machine is capable of handling hostile terrain and performing extreme stunts that would send other models straight to the repair shop.
Roller means this model is offered without electronics, allowing you to tailor the choice of steering servo, speed controller and brushless motor to your exact specifications.
The XTR’s aluminum shocks feature a revised lower clevis and spring mount, along with new pistons and spring rates to better absorb extreme stunt landings. The all-new chassis brace system includes aluminum lower braces with a 7075 aluminum or carbon center bridge, plus optimized tubing that connects the front, center and rear frame assemblies for maximum rigidity. A new front shock mount brace adds extra strength and precision up front.
Heavy-duty, heavy-duty steel transmission system features all the best possible components for trouble-free riding, such as hardened steel transmissions, rubber-sealed ball bearings, CNC-cut gears and shafts CVD type front transmission. Premium 7075 aluminum for the chassis plate and shock mounts provides the best strength in its class!
The KRONOS XTR also contains new ultra-robust steering knuckles, as well as extreme reinforcements in 3 mm thick aluminum for the suspension axes. Underneath, front and rear skid plates protect the chassis during extreme stunts. An extra-large battery compartment makes it easy to install your favorite LiPo pack, and the super-strong aluminum dual-plate steering system ensures the KRONOS XTR goes exactly where you point it. Premium quality spring steel adjustable tie rods allow for easy suspension and steering adjustments, while durable composite competition rims and high grip rubber tires ensure maximum vehicle traction.
- Extreme Monster Truck Rolling Chassis factory assembled, no steering servo, no brushless motor and no electronic controller
- Two-stage steering system made of 7075-T6 aluminum
- Dust and splash proof receiver/ESC box with transponder holder integrated.
- Full set of aerospace grade, rubber sealed ball bearings.
- Hardened steel crown and motor pinion
- Front/centre/rear differentials, factory filled with silicone oil and sealed.
- Aluminum/steel center differential
- New Pro diff outdrives and wheel axles machined from high strength spring steel.
- Quick and easy driveline access for adjustment or maintenance
- Oversized 8 x 16 x 5mm driveline ball bearings
- Two-piece aluminum motor mount with composite sprocket cover
- Heavy-duty 52T steel sprocket
- Hard-coated all-metal drivetrain
- Premium surface-hardened (CVD) steel front gimbals
- 17mm aluminum wheel hexes
- Aluminum servo arms
- 16mm aluminum, threaded and oil-filled Big Bore shocks with new pistons and shock shaft clevis.
- New firmer shock springs included
- Innovative shock spring retainer locking system
- Ball joint front and double wishbone rear suspension.
- New HD front steering knuckles
- Aluminum steering column and front suspension arm support
- Heavy-duty aluminum front and rear chassis braces
- 3mm carbon rear stiffener for extreme structural rigidity
- Carbon or 3mm aluminum central bridge
- 7075 T6 aluminum suspension axle supports with composite cover
- Optimized and custom-designed composite parts
- Reinforced front steering blocks, supports and rear hubs
- Cage type central support for
- High tensile adjustable tie rods
- Team Corally RSP anti-roll bar system, front and rear
- Laser etched 7075 T6 aluminum chassis plate
- CNC machined 7075 T6 aluminum 5mm F/R shock mounts and laser engraved
- Reinforced nylon composite chassis side guards with integrated body protection.
- Reinforced spoiler and bracket with high dynamic force
- Front and rear bumpers with integrated skid plates
- Impact resistant and printed polycarbonate body
- Wide assortment of tuning parts available for individual customization
- New support for the switch of the electronic controller
- New support for GPS performance data logger
- Compatible with most 6S electronics
- Team Corally Torox 185 electronic controller and Kuron 825 brushless motor are recommended
Weight (no battery and electronics): 4450g
Ground Clearance (max): 75mm
Wheel Hex Size: 17mm
Wheel Size (diameter, width): 170×78.5mm
Gear Ratio (internal): 3.31 (MOD.1)
Motor: Brushless Electric READY
Max Battery Size: 51x161mm