Team Driver Mike Worthington putting the new MSA-1E Mitsubishi Pajero through it’s paces at Mermaid Cove in Devon.
“The new Motor and Gearbox are super smooth, the slow speed is great and the top speed is enough to keep it interesting when on the flat. The new tiny ATSS tyres look great and perform brilliantly too. So much ‘scale’ potential with those…”
The NEW 2.0 Spec Includes:
- NEW: 2.0 Fully Licensed Bodies
- NEW: 2.0 Refreshed Colourways & Liveries
- NEW: 130 Can MSA-1E Crawler Spec Brushed Motor, produces a 46% Increase in Torque, (19.61 mN.m v 10.59 mN.m), 10,000 lower RPM for better Low RPM Finesse, has an increased Operating Voltage Range 3-8.4v (7.2v Optimum)
- NEW: 43mm Mini All Terrain Super Scale (ATSS) Soft Compound Tyres
- NEW: Gearbox and Transmission, offering Higher Torque, better Low RPM throttle finesse, and an improved overall Transmission Ratio.
- NEW: Shock Springs, for improved chassis tuning and articulation in use.