We love it when people take a bunch of parts, combine them with some RC gear and make a wild ride. This chain driven gas powered buggy is a great example of that. This garage built beast is pretty rough and is powered by what looks like a chainsaw engine. Make sure you pay attention to that brake setup. You can’t go wrong with some welded steel, a loose flex cable and a hand brake from a bike. It’s pretty fast and has plenty of torque and tread to easily tear up the grass, the suspension however leaves a little on the table. Scroll down to check out his cool home built vehicle.
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System