OK, so it’s not the most high-tech or scale-accurate design in the world (it’s basically a giant pan car), but it’s still a lot of fun to watch this guy cut, bend, machine, drill, weld, and English-wheel his way from raw stuff to a functioning (and enormous) RC car. Click it!
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.