OK, so it’s not the most high-tech or scale-accurate design in the world (it’s basically a giant pan car), but it’s still a lot of fun to watch this guy cut, bend, machine, drill, weld, and English-wheel his way from raw stuff to a functioning (and enormous) RC car. Click it!
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System