New from CEN Racing:
CEN Racing’s 1/5th scale gas powered RC Vehicles are full time 4wd and offer superior performance and handling. The newly developed 1/5th scale cars by CEN Racing are equipped with 4 ultra big bore threaded aluminum oil filled shocks that absorb rough terrain while maintaining balance and control. This 1/5th scale has proven to be one of the largest, most powerful gas powered r/c cars in market!
This 1/5th scale R/C vehicle by CEN Racing is offered in Monster Truck, Trophy Truck, or Buggy form. The vehicle is fully equipped with precision ball bearings for an ultra smooth drive-train which is powered by a powerful 30cc 2 stroke gasoline engine that uses ordinary gasoline with 2 stroke oil mixed in. Stopping this massive vehicle is easy with the dual disc high temp breaking system.
CEN Racing’s 1/5th scale is equipped with a fully adjustable suspension, along with camber and toe in adjustments. It comes fully assembled and Ready To Run including FM Digital electronics. The massive 8 inch wheels and tires are pre-glued and ready to rock. The body shell comes fully painted and decaled as well!
This 1/5th scale gasoline powered vehicle will offer hours of fun without hassle and is perfect for any leisure off-roading activity!
Length: 750mm / 29.5inch
Height: 330mm / 13 inch
Width: 450mm / 17.7 inch
Wheel Base: 520mm / 20.5inch
Weight: 15kg / 33 lbs
Tire Diameter: 150 x 60
Gear Ratio: 7.68: 1
- One metal gear including steering servo
- CVD flexible bevel shaft
- All metal gear front or rear diff
- 4mm stiffened anodized aluminum T6 chassis
- Universal joint cup suspension system
- Adjustable with double wishbones
- 4 step gear reduction system
- 4 full aluminum oil-pressure shock absorbers
- Easy adjustable caster angle: 0 to 6 degrees
- Adjustable camber angle and toe-in angle
Skyion DX-Pro Digital Radio System
- LCD screen displays
- Digital adjustments and settings
- Four edit keys for setup
- 10 model memories
- Dual Rate Steering
- Digital Trim
- Steering wheel tension adjustment
Trevor “Chilly” Duncan
Online News Editor
Radio Control Car Action