Team Associated/LRP/Team Orion factory driver Ryan Cavalieri won the Modified Buggy, Truck and 4WD classes at the 2007 ROAR Off-Road Electric Nationals this past weekend, which was held at ARCOR Raceway in Albuquerque, New Mexico. No other racer has been able to win three consecutive ROAR National Championships in one weekend since Brian Kinwald accomplished the same feat in 1997. The other big winner at the Nats was 10-year-old Dakotah Phend, who won the 19-Turn 4WD Class and both the Stock Buggy and Truck classes. Not bad for a 5th grader! Ryan Maifield won the 20-minute LiPo/Brushless exhibition class and lapped the entire field including second place finisher Ryan Cavalieri.
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System