From Caster Racing USA:
PRE-ORDER Your Caster Racing ETO821 E-Buggy in a Ready To Race version for customers can enter into the hobby and race at an affordable price.
Quality components are packed into a Ready-to-race package for an easy start into the world of racing. High end racing chassis with teated geometry, 2.4 GHz transmitter, Hobbywing Brushless Motor with a Hobbywing Waterproof ESC housed in a sturdy ESC holder.
- Big Bore Shock absorbers.
- Anodized aluminum shock bodies
- Adjustable nuts to set height
- Tall spring retainers to keep spring secure.
- 43T/13T with 46T Center spur Combo gearing providing excellent acceleration.
- New Semi split gearbox design
- Front and rear drivetrain have captured driveshafts using a CVD system in front. The rear has
- urable steel dogbones with hardened steel pins.
- The Caster buggy pre-cut body comes fully painted in an aggressive paint scheme.
- Comes with a high downforce wing which helps increase cornering and straight line stability.
- The ETO821 is fitted with pre-mounted racing style tires with closed cell inserts that are Pre-Glued on durable race quality wheels and good for grip on the most common surfaces.
- Shocks come pre-filled with top quality silicone oil as well as the diffs are filled with grease from factory.
- The RTR kit is packed in a color full large strong packing box with protection for car and transmitter.
- Parts Support and service can be found at your local hobby retailer or at casterracingrc.com
- Chassis plate has a Kick-up angle on front for stable landings. Countersunk holes all around to keep the bottom smooth. Angled sides to increase stiffness.
- Chassis stiffeners front and rear are composite to give extra stiffness, but still allow some flex as needed.
- Fully Adjustable aluminum motor mount with multiple size screw holes to fit different brand motors.
- Steering blocks are composite and come combined with 10 degree C-hubs for precise steering.
- Comes with Front and Rear anti-roll bars consisting of spring steel which is guided through the diff-cases. The wire is linked to the lower suspension arm, with a captured adjustable threaded pivot ball for easy tuning.
Needed to complete the car:
- Batteries for the transmitter
- Lipo hard-pack Batteries
- Battery Charger/Balancer
See more posts about Caster Racing USA