Who Remembers Their First Time?
Carisma Racing is proud to announce the first of their new ‘Carisma Racing Club’ line of Hobby Grade RC models with item no: 83568 the M40 BUG-E. Specifically aimed at newcomers into this amazing hobby of ours, and designed to offer an affordable, entry-level RTR experience, with more than a nod to the companies racing heritage, and lot’s of scope for future upgrading, improving the buggies performance in parity with the owners ongoing experience.
Bash With It Or Start Stock Class Racing
The BUG-E is a 4WD Off Road Buggy and the platform is an ideal platform for a Stock Racing Class for Schools or existing RC Clubs. This first model is based on the tried and trusted Carisma M40S chassis, with full ongoing spares support from launch and affordably priced option parts.
The BUG-E Specs At A Glance:
- Robust 3KG Servo with Servo Saver
- MSC-900WP 38A Brushed ESC
- Pinion With ‘Built-In’ Clutch System
- Oil Filled Coil-Over Plastic Shocks
- Responsive 2.4GHz Radio Gear
- Fully Ball Raced Throughout
- 19t Brushed Motor Offering Torque & RPM
- Upgradable Plastic Gear Transmission
- Screen Printed Race Inspired Body & Wing
- Race Inspired Dish Wheels & Mini Pin Tyres
- Includes 1400mAh NiMH, Safe USB Charger
- Includes 4 x AA batteries For Transmitter
The chassis comes with the rear wing and rear wing brackets unattached for easy shipping. Simply follow the instructions for assembling of the rear wing with the included Rear Wing brackets.
Option Parts Available:
- Carisma Racing Carbon Chassis
- Carisma Racing C.V.D Set
- Carisma Racing Alloy Shocks
- Carisma Racing Alloy Lightweight Main Drive shaft
- Carisma Racing Alloy Motor Mount
- Carisma Racing Alloy Spur Gear adapter
- Carisma Racing Multiple Special Pinion Gears
- Carisma Racing Turnbuckles and Ball Cups
- Carisma Racing Full Metal Transmission
#83568 – $189.99
Carisma is distributed in the US by HRP.
See more posts about Carisma