The Championship traveled far up north to Wakefield, West Yorkshire. The MMRX is a fresh venue that everybody had heard a lot about. The MMRX is a new and brilliant venue, with amazing presents and all the necessary facilities for a great national. We are at the half way point of the eight round championship! Darren Bloomfield is the point’s leader going into Rd 4. With this being a new venue and most of the drivers never attending a race at MMRX it makes this race much more challenging. Darren Bloomfield would show why he is the point’s leader with taking the overall TQ after the first two round of qualifying. In the 30min A-Main final Darren Bloomfield would lead from start to finish with his TLR 8ight EU 2.0 Nitrotec powered car. Darren Bloomfield also used Nitrotane fuel and Losi King-pin G2 tires in green Compound.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.