The Championship traveled far up north to Wakefield, West Yorkshire. The MMRX is a fresh venue that everybody had heard a lot about. The MMRX is a new and brilliant venue, with amazing presents and all the necessary facilities for a great national. We are at the half way point of the eight round championship! Darren Bloomfield is the point’s leader going into Rd 4. With this being a new venue and most of the drivers never attending a race at MMRX it makes this race much more challenging. Darren Bloomfield would show why he is the point’s leader with taking the overall TQ after the first two round of qualifying. In the 30min A-Main final Darren Bloomfield would lead from start to finish with his TLR 8ight EU 2.0 Nitrotec powered car. Darren Bloomfield also used Nitrotane fuel and Losi King-pin G2 tires in green Compound.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live