Remember Revell’s old “Visible V8” model kit? This is even better. Fully 3D-printed and motorized for full crank-turning, piston-pumping, valve-lifting action, the lift-apart engine makes it easy to see the workings without turning a wrench. Builder Eric Harrell didn’t stop at the classic Toyota 22RE engine—he built a functional transmission to go with it! See it action now.
- BUILD REVEAL: Tamiya Volkswagen Type 2 (T1) Bus
- Project Build Kickoff: Redcat Gen8 Scout II RTR - Unbox + Upgrades
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.