We doubt phone-control will replace radio-control for serious RC driving (there’s just no beating a good pistol grip transmitter), but Kyosho’s new iReceiver system does look like a lot of fun. The receiver installs in the usual way to provide you with WiFi control via iPhone, iPad, or Android. The app graphically replicates a two-stick transmitter to provide control for up to six channels. There’s even a camera option! For full details, check out our Hot News & New Stuff forum–that’s where we collect all the latest RC gear.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.