Seven65, a new body shell for the “Big scale” 1/7 model cars
This project was born from the desire to create an extraordinary product developed specifically for ARRMA.
Premium Quality first of all
Our philosophy leads us not to settle for mediocrity or speculation, for each project we always pursue the same common thread: the best or nothing. To obtain products that fully meet our expectations, we dedicate months of virtual design and rendering in order to allow us to evaluate any improvements or details to be corrected.
QUALITY without any compromise is the basis of everything we make, the Seven65 body shell represents the perfect implementation of our philosophy that drives us to do better and that encourages us to make use of our know-how acquired in over 15 years of experience.
Bittydesign Engineering is synonymous with guarantee, authenticity and innovation.
The body shell has been designed on the ARRMA® Infraction ™ V2 chassis. Also compatible for Limitless frame*.
- Made with high quality and genuine polycarbonate Lexan®, 1.5mm thick
- Included in the kit a complete set of screw, nuts and large plastic washers to fix properly the rear wing
- * for installation on Limitless ™ frame it is necessary to purchase the following parts: ARRMA Infraction Body Post Mount Set (#ARA320517), ARRMA Front Bumper Support (#ARA320521), ARRMA Front Bumper (#ARA320515) e ARRMA Outcast Body Post Set (#ARA320357))
- Also compatible for Traxxas® XO-1 chassis
- Specs: length 710mm, width 310mm, height 155mm
- Wheelbase: 406mm (with ARRMA DBoots Hoons wheels diameter 100x43mm, #ARA550070)
- Sold clear with protective film outside
- Included in the package a decal sheet pre-cut, windows mask and the Lexan® wing
Made with one target: the excellence
Making reference to the british GT3 supercar, we took inspiration to design the lines of the Seven65 body shell adapted to the production needs, the phase of refinement took several months to optimize every detail, the search of perfection has been obsessive in order to offer a product that respect our quality standards.
Seven65 is a stunning looking GT body designed to push your 1/7 model to the limit, whether you want to test top speed on the straight or drifting with your rc mate in the parking lot behind your house.
3D Cad design & engineering
In order to respect our quality standards, we have not set any limits and we have realized the Seven65 project with the use of the most advanced graphics and Cad design; this process guarantees a perfect execution of the forms and details that high-tech machinery realize with 5-axis CNC milling machines.
The product we deliver in the hands of the enthusiast represents the best available on the market today, we exploit and make full use of the most advanced technology to guarantee a result that represents at best the Italian excellence.
Street, racing o custom? Order your style!
Whether you are a lover of street style rather than racing or you prefer custom graphics for us it makes no difference; we can make professional painting according to your personal taste.
Not only do we produce the amazing Seven65, but we can also airbrush it on demand, you decide the style, we do the rest! Monochrome matte (or glossy), camaleon, racing with sponsor logos or artistic with graphics of any kind, order your painted body shell.
Ready to fly with your model car over 160Kmh?
Thanks to the excellent aerodynamics when you mount the Seven65 body shell you can safely discharge all the power of your ARRMA Infraction V2 to the ground, the large wing guarantees optimal control of the model when it is launched at maximum speed.