LS3, a new body shell contender body shell for the GT12 division.
The result of the LS3 project is a body with an instantly recognizable look based on the real UK famous car manufacturer; tested for several months the product combine a stunning realistic aesthetic together with performance at the top of the class.
Designed to Win #P1
The LS3 body shell represent a new reality for drivers all around the world who always push to obtain the best result with their models.
LIGHTNESS and STRENGTH! Thanks to an excellent production process which guarantees a high homogeneity of the material in any area of the body we have reached a good compromise between weight and durability of the product, several track tests have revealed excellent impact resistance, making the LS3 extremely longevity.
Developed for maximum performance
During the design stage, the attention was focused not only on aesthetics but especially on the surfaces and forms designed to obtain the best possible performance.
The design has been adapted to meet the specs of the GT12 class, the front splitter as well the side skirts have been moved many times to find the perfect height and compromise between air efficiency and realism. The tests on different tracks demonstrated a very fast entering that stay constant throughout the steering range while the rear end ensure a high stability and traction thanks to a big wing that make the model particularly easy to drive.
- Made with high quality and genuine polycarbonate Lexan®
- Included in the kit a complete set of screw, nuts and large plastic washers to fix properly the rear wing
- Produced in Light Weight version, thickness of material 0,75mm
- Sold clear with protective film outside
- Included in the package a decal sheet and windows mask
- Marked on the surface the 4x post holes for the perfect placement of the body on the Schumacher SupaStox GT12 model