We are pleased to release our brand new FORCE body for TLR 8ight 4.0, the body has been ideated, developed and realized with the usual look that identify our Force buggy line, cab forward to improve the front downforce and the steering response.
The rear area of the body is characterized by a reverse side flaps of generous dimensions that significantly increases the downforce ensuring greater traction and an increase of the air flow towards the wing. A unique and instantly recognizable style developed over the years on the most prestigious race tracks thanks to which we have refined the best details to offer always better and higher performances. Particular attention has been dedicated to the little front end part of the body that has been always a critical and very low life point of the stock body since the first appearance of the 8ight on the market; on the FORCE body we decided to fix this problem by separating the little front end from the rest of the shell as shown in this picture:
- overall front and rear balance of the model improved
- improved the air fow to engine thanks to the cab design
- side scoop formed for a perfect and free movement of the throttle/brake linkages
- made with high quality and genuine polycarbonate Lexan®
- thickness of material 1mm
- sold clear with protective film outside
- included in the package a few decal sheets and windows mask
- 100% Made in Italy and 100% original Bittydesign style
Bittydesign is distributed in the US by AMain Hobbies.
See more posts about Bittydesign