‘Caravaggio’ Gravity-feed airbrush Dual-action
This model of airbrush features an innovative “hybrid” nozzle that is made with thread-less design for easy remove and maintenance; the needle cone has been optimized, following our guidelines, with a better shape that improve the paint flow. Tested for 2 years the ‘Caravaggio’ airbrush is used everyday for our productions, excellent handling make it a “must have” for all the painters who love to express their art with Premium quality equipment.
- Gravity-feed airbrushes perform well at lower air pressures, which help create greater detail
- A 0.4mm nozzle and 0.5mm needle combination for a good compromise between finer detail spraying and medium-sized spray patterns
- Solvent resistant O-Ring
- “Dual action” lever with which you can separately control the air and color flow, pressing it adjusts the air supply while pulling it back controls the amount of color
- The Caravaggio’s innovative precision design is enjoyed by detail-oriented crafters, artists, and hobbyists, from beginners to pro
#BDAIR-AX180H – €99.00
‘Michelangelo’ Bottle-feed airbrush Dual-action
Our airbrush branded Bittydesign® Airbrushes comes with a 0.4 mm threadless nozzle designed for easy removal and maintenance and is equipped with a suction system for the color and a “dual action” lever with which you can separately control the air and color flow, pressing it adjusts the air supply while pulling it back controls the amount of color. Tested for a long time in our laboratories with intense daily use, the ‘Michelangelo’ airbrush is constantly used for our productions because it is very reliable and thanks to the quick coupling of the color bottle a lot of time is saved in changing between one color and another without any waste of paint.
- Paint bottles allow large amounts of paint to be sprayed
- The airbrush comes with one clear bottle; we recommend to buy a part some extra paint bottles (#182S-0203) and adapters kit (#182S-020ADT) to get the full benefits of having one bottle per color