Billy Easton picked up two major wins at the Silver State Championships. Easton took the TQ in the 1/10-Scale Nitro Truck Class with his Associated RC10GT, and went on to win the 45-minute A-Main with a cushy 2-lap lead over 2nd-place finisher Richard Saxton. Easton and his Thunder Tiger EB-4 S2 qualified third in the highly competitive 1/8-Scale Buggy Class behind Kyosho drivers Greg Degani and Richard Saxton, who qualified in first and second respectively. It was a battle between these three drivers in the main, but after 45-minutes of door-to-door racing, Easton crossed the line with the win. Looks like Billy Easton is going to be the man to beat at the ROAR Off-Road Fuel Nats this summer well be there to catch the action.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.