If there’s one segment of RC that’s still reserved for the hardest of hardcore, it’s quarter-scale racing. Just about big enough to ride on, built just like full-size race cars, and definitely not RTR (or cheap), these massive machines are the ultimate RC cars. Watch them go left in Stock Car, East Coast Modified, and Outlaw Sprinter styles. Serious cars and serious fun.
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.