Check out this video of a prototype electric powered, yes I said electric Bigfoot monster truck sent to us by the Bigfoot team. The truck was debuted at this year’s SEMA show in Las Vegas through a partnership with Odyssey Batteries who provide Bigfoot 20 with 360 volts and 1400 amps of cranking power from 36 Odyssey PC1200 car batteries. The video shows some preliminary tests of the truck crushing a couple cars but Bigfoot sources at Bigfoot Inc. tell us it’s capable of much more. Maybe we can get our very own 2.4Ghz controlled version here at the office but until then we can’t wait to see it in action some time soon!
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System