Check out this video of a prototype electric powered, yes I said electric Bigfoot monster truck sent to us by the Bigfoot team. The truck was debuted at this year’s SEMA show in Las Vegas through a partnership with Odyssey Batteries who provide Bigfoot 20 with 360 volts and 1400 amps of cranking power from 36 Odyssey PC1200 car batteries. The video shows some preliminary tests of the truck crushing a couple cars but Bigfoot sources at Bigfoot Inc. tell us it’s capable of much more. Maybe we can get our very own 2.4Ghz controlled version here at the office but until then we can’t wait to see it in action some time soon!
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.