Mini and micro RC enthusiasts who were around in the early 2000s will undoubtedly remember HPI’s Micro RS4 – with full-time 4WD providing traction to a relatively simple platform, the car was a huge success on garage floors and carpet tracks around the world. It even spawned an online racing game that captured the attention of thousands! Fast forward almost ten years and the mighty micro is back, this time wrapped in official Ken Block Ford Fiesta livery to replicate his full-size Global Rally Championship racecar. Here’s the official press from HPI:
HPI is proud to introduce our second officially licensed Ken Block replica, the Ken Block 2013 GRC Micro RS4 With Ford Fiesta H.F.H.V. Body! This exact scale replica is a 1/18th scale version of Ken’s latest car that he’s been demonstrating and driving for 2013, and looks exactly the same as his full-size car!
This 4WD 1/18th scale RC car is perfect for shredding tires inside and outside, with a high-powered motor driving all four wheels and coil-over shocks providing smooth power and excellent control. This Ready To Run kit features a highly detailed scale replica Ken Block 2013 GRC Ford Fiesta H.F.H.V. body and GRC Spec replica wheels for an awesome scale look wherever you drive!
The HPI Micro RS4 is powered by an HPI 180-size motor and features an electronic speed control, full time 4WD belt drive and waterproof steering servo. It’s ready to blast down the road just like Ken Block’s full sized Ford Fiesta H.F.H.V. from the world-famous Gymkhana videos!
HPI 2.4GHz RADIO SYSTEM
Controlling the Ken Block 2013 GRC Micro RS4 With Ford Fiesta H.F.H.V. Body is easy with the HPI 2.4GHz radio system. There’s no need to worry about changing crystals, the radio prevents frequency conflicts automatically. The TF-40 pistol grip transmitter features adjustments for steering trim, throttle trim, steering dual rate, end points, servo reversing switches, low battery indicator and a 3rd channel for optional accessories.
GRC REPLICA WHEELS
The Ken Block 2013 GRC Micro RS4 With Ford Fiesta H.F.H.V. Body features true-to-scale GRC Spec replica wheels, taken directly off Ken’s 2013 Global RallyCross contender! These are exact replicas of the wheels used on Ken’s full-size car, even down to the color! Each wheel is wrapped in high-performance, grippy rubber for superb performance on all types of surfaces!
- Pre-Built, Ready to Run 1/18th scale racing car
- Officially licensed replica of Ken Block 2013 GRC with Ford Fiesta H.F.H.V.
- Drives just like a larger RC car!
- 4WD for maximum control and speed
- Belt drivetrain for efficient power transfer to front wheels
- Double-wishbone independent front suspension
- Coil-over inboard cantilever front shocks
- Front universal dogbones
- Rear straight axle for the maximum drivetrain efficiency
- Fully equipped with ball bearings for maximum efficiency
- EN-2 electronic speed control for total control
- 2.4GHz radio system for long range reception, no frequency crystals needed
- 180-size motor for fast speeds and quick acceleration
- 6.2v 1200mAh battery for long driving times and plenty of power
- AC wall charger included for extra convenience
- 4 AA batteries included for transmitter
#111224 Ken Block 2013 GRC Micro RS4 With Ford Fiesta H.F.H.V. Body
1/18th SCALE 4WD MICRO CAR with 2.4GHz RADIO
Tyre Diameter: 36mm
Drivetrain: Full-Time Belt 4WD
WHAT YOU NEED:
Absolutely nothing! All batteries and charger included to get driving right away.
Ford Motor Company Trademarks and Trade Dress used under license to HPI RACING.
All commercial and publicity rights to use or market the name ‘Ken Block’
and ’43 Racing, LLC’ is licensed exclusively through Wasserman Media Group, LLC.
Specification may be subject to change.