From Pit Bull:
BDS Suspension (http://bds-suspension.com/) – one of the top Suspension companies in the UNIVERSE – has Officially Licensed to Pit Bull RC for Shock use.
Introducing our BDS Officially Licensed KRONIK RC SHOCKS!!!
3 years in development to give you the most realistic look and feel of any RC shock on the market!!!! We wanted something that was resilient, easy to use, looked good and felt even better without all the aggravation OTHER RC shocks give you!!!
Pit Bull RC KRONIK shocks look and feel like real shocks should! Dont’ believe us…wait until your friend runs them and you’ll see for yourself!!! #kronikshockstheworld #pitbullrcporn
Currently we offer 4 different options:
- 100mm – PBS0001(Grey Dot) – UPC#602573692516
- 90mm – PBS0002 (Blue Dot) – UPC#602573692509
- 80mm – PBS0003 (Red Dot) – UPC#602573692493
- 70mm – PBS0004 (Orange Dot) – UPC#602573692486
EACH PACK comes with 2 Shocks, Dual Springs (mounted), Single Springs, a Wrench + Decals!!!
- Black Anodized Aluminum Shock Cap with Hard Anodized Aluminum Pivot Ball (Eyelet)
- Hard Anodized Aluminum Threaded Shock Body
- Black Anodized Aluminum Threaded Pre-Load Adjuster
- Black Anodized Aluminum Lower Seal Retainer
- Dual Rate & Single Rate Springs Included
- SUPER SEAL TECHNOLOGY – Four Internal Shock Shaft Seals. Sick of your Shocks leaking? Yeah…us too…so we took care of that issue. You’re welcome!
- ON THE FLY TECHNOLOGY – Adjustable Spring Collars. No more having to unscrew the Lower Seal Retainer to change your Dual Springs to Single!!!
- 3.5mm Shock Shaft
- Black Anodized Aluminum Lower Rod End with Hard Anodized Aluminum Pivot Ball (Eyelet)
- Patent# M272574
MSRP – $99.99 USD / MAP – $89.99 USD
Note: You may want to use Thread Lock on the Rod Ends to lock the threads.