A year in the making, this beautiful Sand Scorcher comes to us from Jeff Vitale of Lubbock, TX. Highlights include a custom fabbed interior roll cage, ball stick shifter, complete dash, and NOS tanks–the driver even sports a seatbelt (safety first, even if you’re made of plastic). Custom-lettered tires are mounted on aluminum hubs and nicely match the VW buggy body complete with hinged sunroof. Lookin’ good Jeff!
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.