Avid’s B6 Carbon Shock Towers are made from 100% carbon fiber and designed for strength. To make these towers nearly indestructible, we thickened them to 4.5mm and added material, pocketing, and bracing to the weak areas. Currently, we are offering them in both the” Gullwing” and “Flat” Front and “Long” Rear configuration since that is the most popular on dirt tracks.
- Rear Tower: We added a relief cut on the bottom to maintain the shock angle. Install the tower where the relief cut at the bottom is against the gear box so that you can’t see it once installed.
- 100% Carbon Fiber, 4.5mm thick.
- “Gullwing” Front: Requires the gullwing front arms.
- “Flat” Front: Requires the flat front arms.
- “Long” Rear: Requires the 31mm long shock bodies from the B5 line to offer more volume and control in most conditions. Relief cut added to maintain stock shock angles.
- Added strength by adding material, pocketing, and bracing in the weak areas.
- Holes are in the same location as the stock geometry.
- Fits: B6 and B6D
#AV1082-GF – B6 Carbon Shock Tower | 4.5mm | Gullwing Front B6/D – $20.00
#AV1082-FF – B6 Carbon Shock Tower | 4.5mm | Flat Front B6/D – $20.00
#AV1082-LR – B6 Carbon Shock Tower | 4.5mm | Long Rear B6/D – $20.00
See more posts about Avid