The Axial SCX10 II chassis is the first choice for builders looking to do custom creations. To help fuel this creativity, we’ve released the Raw Builder’s Kit, a minimalistic version of our SCX10 II that allows you to choose your own wheels, tires, body and electronics. By giving you this option, we let you customize both the look and performance of the best trail truck chassis on the market.
To help you build your ultimate project, the Raw Builder’s Kit includes a full set of aluminum links (steering and suspension), WB8 HD Wildboar™ driveshafts, and mounting hardware to build a 11.4”, 12.0” or 12.3” vehicle.
LINKS INCLUDED: 56.5mm (2x), 71mm (3x), 80mm (4x), 85.5mm (2x), 93mm (2x), 94mm (2x), 101.5mm (2x), 107mm (1x)
This kit includes enough suspension links to build one of three wheelbase configurations: 11.4”, 12.0”, or 12.3”.
- All aluminum suspension and steering links
- Tapered center and flared ends
- Large M4 rod ends
- Grey anodized aluminum
AR44 SINGLE PIECE AXLE
The pinion gear is 6mm above center, this allows for added ground clearance and better driveshaft angles. The high pinion design has an increased surface contact for increased durability. Optimized gear ratio – 3.75 compared the previous at 2.92 – this reduces torque twist at the axle which is typically seen with other small pumpkin axle designs. Metal gears are standard. The smaller pinion is HD machine cut. Larger load bearings used around the gear set to reduce flex and create a stronger drivetrain.
- High pinion gears for added ground clearance & better driveshaft angles.
- The high pinion design allows increased gear surface contact for increased durability.
- Larger load bearings used around the gear set to reduce flex and create a stronger drivetrain.
- AR44 front and rear axles feature a single-piece design with molded truss for extreme durability.
- Single-unit ring gear/locker.
- Small pumpkin for increased clearance and a more realistic, scale look.
- Adjustable Battery Tray
- WB8 HD Wildboar™ Driveshafts
- Detailed Housing in a Cast Metal Look
- All Metal Internal Gears
- CRC Front Bumper
- Body Posts Set Included
UNIVERSAL JOINT AXLES
Universal joint axles allow up to 45 degrees of steering and provide smoother action for a higher performing, efficient drivetrain.
STEEL C-CHANNEL FRAME RAIL CHASSIS
The realistic high strength c-channel chassis frame is made of durable steel with cross bracing for reinforcement and is held together with all hex hardware. Realistic looking frame and cross braces improve chassis rigidity (torsional stiffness). Realistic shock hoops with multiple shock mounting positions allows you to adjust your suspension for maximum performance. The simplified design makes maintenance and assembly quick and easy. The contoured skid plate significantly reduces hang-ups on terrain. Compared to the previous design, additional holes have been added to the rear portion of the frame rails for making wheelbase adjustments.
- Wheelbase adjustment is easily done in the rear end without affecting the steering geometry and maintaining zero bump steer.
- Adjustable wheelbase (11.4”/ 12.0” / 12.3”) – all link lengths included!
- 4 link rear