Latest from www.axialracing.com
Fine tune the ride of AX10 Scorpion to your liking with optional spring choices. Available in 5 different spring rates you can dial in just the right amount of articulation.
- 5 different spring rates to choose from
- Adjust your articulation to suit your driving style
- Grey springs with color reference on end
Aluminum shock bodies help reduce shock body flex. Made from 6061 Aluminum and hard anodized for additional strength and to keep them as light as possible. Replaces the stock plastic shock bodies.
- Hard anodized 6061 aluminum
- Reduces shock body flex
- Laser etched logo and size info
HEAVY-DUTY GEAR SET
Improve the performance of your AX10 Scorpion kit with the new heavy duty gear set. The heavy duty gear set offers you improved gear mesh reducing slop in the drive train. In addition it helps add weight low down which helps keep the center of gravity low and on the rocks where you want it. Made from high grade steel and hardened for increased strength.
Includes everything you need to install it into your kit.
- Improved gear mesh reduces drive train slop
- Hardened steel for increased strength and additional weight in the axle
- One set per axle required
Increase your ground clearance!
Getting hung up on rocks can ruin your competition winning line in a heartbeat. You can help avoid that issue in the future by using high clearance links. Made from 6061 aluminum tube they are lightweight and strong.
- Improves ground clearance
- 6061 aluminum tube is strong and lightweight
- Laser etched for easy size reference
OUTRUNNER MOTOR PLATE
One of the heaviest components on a rock crawler is the engine. While the AX10 Scorpion transmission was designed to place the weight as low as possible in the chassis the motor is still heavy. A popular alternative is to us an outrunner style motor. Most of these motors are considerably lighter than a standard 540 size motor. The main issue when using this motor is that you often had to make a custom mount or purchase an adapter to allow you to mount the motor to the motor plate. This can cause issues because the output shaft length on some motors is too short.
You dont have to worry about that any more with the Axial Outrunner motor plate. The motor plate is sized to allow you to use the small lightweight outrunner motors. Replaces the stock motor plate and is easily installed. Made from 2.5mm 6061 aluminum for added rigidity and light weight.
- Replaces the stock motor plate
- 2.5mm 6061 aluminum for added rigidity and light weight
- Allows the use of small lightweight outrunner motors to help lower the center of gravity
- No need for any other motor adapters
Get Low for better performance!
Lower the center of gravity on your AX10 Scorpion by moving the battery over the front axle by using the optional battery/servo tray. Made from 2mm 6061 aluminum for increased rigidty, this tray relocates the steering servo to the side allowing you room to mount a small LiPo or custom configured battery pack over the front axle easily.
Includes all the hardware and instructions needed for installation.
- Lowers the overall center of gravity
- Installs easily
- Made from 2mm 6061 aluminum for improved rigidity
- Includes all hardware for installation