Check out this bitchen trophy truck, the BR50, from Axial/Robitronic. Here is the latest from Axial: Axial Racing has just created a new 1/8th scale truck that is truly in a class all by itself, the all new Axial Robitronic BR50 1/8th Trophy Truck. The Axial Robitronic BR50 has been made to be durable, easy to drive and maintain. Youll find features like floating gearboxes, sealed center gearbox, a wide range of suspension and tuning options, and of course a powerful 4.6 big block nitro engine on the Axial Robitronic BR50. BR50 Specifications * Wheelbase: 362~368mm * Track: 330mm * Total length: 610mm * Total Width: 330mm * Total Height: 175mm * Fuel tank: 150cc
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.