The Avid Wider C Arm Mounts are a must-have if you are racing on high bite surfaces such as carpet or turf. This mount frees up the vehicle in the turns and when landing jumps sideways such as corner tabletops. Typically, to get to the low rear toe settings that you need on carpet, you must start narrowing the pills through the D Mount which is increasing side bite by decreasing your trackwidth. Our C Arm mount prevents that from happening by widening the C pivot block, thus starting you at 1 deg of rear toe with centered pills on the C and D mount instead of 3 (**22 5.0 you will start at 2 deg of rear toe**). You will be amazed at how well your car handles with less rear toe done in the correct fashion.
- Removes 2 degrees of rear toe without removing trackwidth.
- Frees up the car up in turns and when landing jumps sideways such as corner tabletops.
- Made with 7075-T6 and anodized blue (AE) / anodized black with silver chamfers (TLR).
- Laser-etched Avid logo and -2° on the face for easy identification.
- **TLR 5.0 C mount is designed for dirt use as well, the -1 degree is ideal for any situation and will allow you to run the 22x-4 arm without removing material. **
#AV10118 – B6.4 Arm Mount C | Wider -2° – $20.00
#AV10102 – B74.2 Arm Mount C | Wider -2° – $20.00
#AV10093 – TLR 22 5.0 C Pivot Block | 4wd Rear Arms | Wider -1° – $20.00
#AV10103 – TLR 22X-4 C Pivot Block | Wider -2° – $20.00
See more posts about Avid