The AVID Triad Evo Slipper fits the 6.1 Series by Team Associated (B6.1, B6.1D, T6.1, and SC6.1) and the Yokomo YZ-2 and has several advantages over the current slipper offerings. The design allows the clutch to transmit power, yet it still maintains a degree of slip without overheating. The amount of difference in the clutch can only be explained after running it. When racers run our clutch, and then switch back to standard, it becomes clear how many areas of the track the AVID clutch improves the car.
We have also put together a Rebuild / Conversion set of parts that you will need if you already have a Triad EVO Slipper for another vehicle and just need the basics.
- Smoother throttle/brake feel in jumps as well as turns.
- Consistent performance (jumps are the same every lap).
- B6.1 Lightweight, compact design (Weighing only the parts changed – TRIAD (78T) 8.8g Vs. Stock (78T) 14.0g).
- 3 CPD slipper pads, more consistent settings with higher heat tolerance. Visit link for more details.
- Outer hub and inner plates are self-centering and vented for weight and cooling.
- Longer life with less maintenance.
- Comes in several prepackaged spur sets or customizable direct from us.
- Fits: Team Associated B6.1, B6.1D, T6.1, and SC6.1. Yokomo YZ-2
#AV1020-4-MOD – Triad Evo Slipper | Mod 81/84 | B6.1 6.1 Series – $32.00
#AV1020-4-STK – Triad Evo Slipper | Stock 72/76 | B6.1 6.1 Series – $32.00
#AV1020-4-UK – Triad Evo Slipper | UK 78/81 | B6.1 6.1 Series – $32.00
#AV1020-4-CUS – Triad Evo Slipper | Customizable | B6.1 6.1 Series – $32.00
#AV1020-4-YOK – Triad Evo Slipper | Stock 72/78 | YZ-2 YZ-2 – $32.00
#AV1020-4-RBC – Triad Evo Slipper | Rebuild / Conversion | B6.1 6.1 Series – $15.00